We are excited to now offer sponsorship opportunities for businesses and professionals who have a service or product to offer to our chess playing community. This is a rare and great opportunity to showcase your products and services to chess enthusiasts for as low as $250. As some of your may know, chess is regularly played by a demographic that is the holy grail of sponsors. Our participants are affluent, young, educated, informed, connected and active!
- Connect with over 150 enthusiastic chess players and another 150 to 200 parents and supporters who will attend our event over the cause of 3 days
- Engage with your target audience and the entire chess community at an event unlike any other
- Increase awareness of your products and services and your overall brand
- Reach more people weekly through our online marketing campaign via our weekly newsletter to our chess community and via our website
Who Should Sponsor?
- Companies passionate about the success of their products and services
- Companies looking to be part of a unique, inspiring and engaging community event
- Companies who value the educational benefits that chess provides to our kids, youths and young adults
- Companies looking to support and promote the game of chess in our community
Sponsorship at a glance
|Event main sponsor with co-branding||X|
|5-minute opportunity to speak at event||X|
|Introduction each day at the event||X|
|Signage and display table at entrance||X||X||X|
|Distribution of promotional materials||X||X||X|
|Oral mention of company, products and services||X||X||X|
|FREE VIP tickets to sponsor participants||3||1||0|
|Logo placement on promotional materials||X||X||X|
How to get started
Sponsorships are considered on a first come, first serve basis and are subject to approval. To apply to be a sponsor and for more information about sponsorship opportunities, please contact:
Ken Green: 416 706-3491
Gary Hua: 289 208-3488
To learn more, see the full sponsorship package here for pricing and other details.